SaleHoo Review [updated for 2016]
You've probably heard about or have seen SaleHoo's advertisements on the web. They are now one of the top dropship portals online. In 2014 they recently launched and updated their database with a refreshed look. They have over 8,000+ records of wholesalers and dropshippers offering all kinds of products. There is no shortage in any category that you would want to sell in.
SaleHoo’s suppliers are very comprehensive and you can make a lot of money off of them. If you purchase SaleHoo by clicking on one of the links in this review, I’ll give you 3 bonus ebooks, including one which reveals my 4-step formula to using SaleHoo to make over $10,000/month with dropshipping.
In addition, what makes Salehoo really stand out is their private forum you get to join once you sign-up. It currently has over 100,000+ members and a very active community. There is very good information passed around between people asking questions daily in the forum that you yourself may have. There are many experienced users that are willing to help you out, such as PowerSeller Marc Ranson who will personally look over you listings/ebay account for FREE.
Photo of Marc Ranson from the forum:
It's amazing what people will reveal in the forums! I think some users like to boast but that is just to your benefit when they give out little bits of information that can go a long way and give you short-cuts to success.
SaleHoo is a yearly membership that currently costs $67 to join. You can view their products at their site. Not as much information offered like WorldWide Brands (see our review) but there still is quite a bit.
This is another difference between WorldWideBrands vs Salehoo that you need to be aware of . Salehoo currently charges a yearly, recurring $67 fee and WorldWideBrands charges a one-time, lifetime fee of $269. So even though SaleHoo is cheaper upfront, obviously it's going to cost you much more in the long run compared to WorldWideBrands. Just something to think about before you make a commitment to either service.
Both Salehoo and Worldwide Brands offer you a 60-day, money back guarantee so there is zero risk of either service and both companies have been in business for 10+ years. You now have no excuses to try one of them :)
What's Included with a SaleHoo Membership?
1. Their Supplier Directory, listing over 8000 of the world's top suppliers - that's more suppliers than you would even find in two month's worth of Google searches -- all verified as legitimate and safe! You can give it a FREE Trial run of the directory here- (home page under "See What's Inside")
2. An interactive members forum - the place to meet others sellers and share advice. This is run by Community Manager, Marc Ransom.
3. An eBay Tips center, for eBay strategies and the latest eBay news and hot trends.
4. Their Research and Analysis Lab, a software tool that crunches the numbers and determines what products will make you money!
5. A Learning and Training Center, teaching you all you need to know to get started and ramp up your online selling.
6. Bonus Guides: 7 PDF eBook's covering hot topics like sourcing electronics, drop shipping and finding fantastic suppliers.
7. Comprehensive customer support -- 12 hours per day, from Monday - Friday. That's right -- access to real, experienced support staff who will answer your questions and help you find the right supplier for you.
8. Access to a newsletter series which covers the basics of online selling from the myths of importing to deciding what to import and how to manage orders and listings, and deal with customers
Who is it for?
- Beginners who don’t know how to find a supplier, and don’t know which products they should sell online.
- Intermediate and advanced customers who have experience selling online, but are struggling to find legitimate suppliers.
- Intermediate and advanced customers that want to branch into new items, but need information on which items are selling well and information on legitimate suppliers.
** Exclusive BONUS Offer **
If you purchase through any of the links on this page you’ll be eligible for the following 3 ebooks for FREE. The most important is the first ebook, which reveals step-by-step how to build an Amazon dropshipping business:
1. The 4 Simple Steps to Building a $10,000+ Per Month Dropshipping Business. (19 pages packed with step-by-step instructions to maximize your SaleHoo subscription!)
2. How to Make Money on eBay (20 pages)
3. Tradeshows, Insider Deals and Other Ways of Uncovering Wholesaler Secrets (24 pages)
With these ebooks and a subscription, you can build your very own Amazon & eBay stores from the ground-up.
Once you have purchased SaleHoo, send an email to: email@example.com
In the title and message body, write your FULL NAME so we can verify your purchase. You will then automatically be sent an email back with the eBooks! (*Note -- check your spam folder if you do not receive a reply to your inbox!)
Simon Slade, CEO & Co-founder of Salehoo
BBB ACCREDITED BUSINESS SINCE: JULY 2006
You can check their current BBB Rating here
The company is headquartered in Christchurch, New Zealand and employs 29 staff. They also have staff in Australia, the US and Asia.
PO Box 19762, Christchurch 8241
Canterbury, New Zealand
North American Customers:
8721 Santa Monica Blvd #1099
Los Angeles CA 90069-4507 USA