SaleHoo Review [updated for 2014]
You've probably heard about or have seen SaleHoo's advertisements on the web. I believe they are now one of the top dropship portals online. They just recently launched and updated their database to include over a thousand records of wholesale suppliers offering all kinds of products. Definitely no shortage in any category you want to sell.
What makes SaleHoo really stand out is their private forum you get to join when you sign-up. It currently has over 100,000+ members and a very active community. This is where all the good information is passed around between people. There are a ton of experienced users that are willing to help you out. It's amazing what people will reveal in forums! I think some like to brag but that is just to your benefit when they give out little bits of information that can go a long way.
SaleHoo is a yearly membership that currently costs $69 to join. You can view their products at their site. Not as much information offered like WorldWide Brands (see our review) but there still is quite a bit.
This is another difference between WorldWideBrands vs Salehoo that you need to be aware of . Salehoo currently charges a yearly, recurring $69 fee and WorldWideBrands charges a one-time, lifetime fee of $269. So even though SaleHoo is cheaper upfront, obviously it's going to cost you much more in the long run compared to WorldWideBrands. Just something to think about before you make a commitment to either service.
What's Included with a SaleHoo Membership?
1. Their Supplier Directory, listing over 8000 of the world's top suppliers - that's more suppliers than you would even find in two month's worth of Google searches -- all verified as legitimate and safe! You can give it a FREE Trial run of the directory here- (home page under "See What's Inside")
2. An interactive members forum - the place to meet others sellers and share advice. This is run by Community Manager, Marc Ransom.
3. An eBay Tips center, for eBay strategies and the latest eBay news and hot trends.
4. Their Research and Analysis Lab, a software tool that crunches the numbers and determines what products will make you money!
5. A Learning and Training Center, teaching you all you need to know to get started and ramp up your online selling.
6. Bonus Guides: 7 PDF eBook's covering hot topics like sourcing electronics, drop shipping and finding fantastic suppliers.
7. Comprehensive customer support -- 12 hours per day, from Monday - Friday. That's right -- access to real, experienced support staff who will answer your questions and help you find the right supplier for you.
8. Access to a newsletter series which covers the basics of online selling from the myths of importing to deciding what to import and how to manage orders and listings, and deal with customers
9. A 60 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE -- no risk if you decide it's not for you after you test it out and go through all the information they provide.
Who is it for?
- Beginners who don’t know how to find a supplier, and don’t know which products they should sell online.
- Intermediate and advanced customers who have experience selling online, but are struggling to find legitimate suppliers.
- Intermediate and advanced customers that want to branch into new items, but need information on which items are selling well and information on legitimate suppliers.
** Exclusive BONUS Offer **
If you purchase through any of the links on this page you'll be eligible for the following 3 ebooks for FREE:
1. How to Make Money on eBay (20 pages)
2. Tradeshows, Insider Deals and Other Ways of Uncovering Wholesaler Secrets (24 pages)
3. Your 101 Guide to Product Sourcing and Selling on eBay (27 pages)
Once you have purchased SaleHoo, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the title and message body, write your FULL NAME so we can verify your purchase. You will then automatically be sent an email back with the eBooks! (*Note -- check your spam folder if you do not receive a reply to your inbox!)
>> Get SaleHoo membership with 3 bonus ebooks here
Related: You maybe also interested in learning about how this 29 yr old from New York turned his $29 investment (eCommerce website) into $1.8 Million dollars >> Read his amazing story!
BBB ACCREDITED BUSINESS SINCE: JULY 2006
You can check their current BBB Rating here
The company is headquartered in Christchurch, New Zealand and employs 29 staff. They also have staff in Australia, the US and Asia.
PO Box 19762, Christchurch 8241
Canterbury, New Zealand
North American Customers:
8721 Santa Monica Blvd #1099
Los Angeles CA 90069-4507 USA
Salehoo vs Worldwide Brands? Which is right for me? What is included in each membership?
This membership does have a few drawbacks that the consumer needs to be aware of -- mainly the annual fee of $67.00
Written by: the Reviewer
Salehoo Supplier Directory Membership [Salehoo.com]